Benefits of Membership
Membership in the South Sound Healers Network strengthens the collective movement towards integrating relationship-centered care. We promote community building and support people in the healing community in supporting each other. At our monthly meetings we provide peer-to-peer educational forums that build the competencies and sense of community for people involved in the healing arts in our South Puget Sound region. Membership is open to practitioners & businesses who provide a service to clients of a holistic nature.
Benefits of membership include the following:
- Advertising space on our online directory, including up to three category listings for non retail memberships (one listing for retail memberships), your logo or photograph and link to your website.
- Representation of your business at all health fairs and expos in which SSHN participates.
- Attendance to all SSHN monthly meetings and sponsored events.
- Opportunity to present your knowledge at monthly meetings.
- Access to SSHN calendar to promote your classes, workshops and events.
- Multi-feature email discussion group to connect between meetings and to stay informed about members classes, workshops and lectures.
- Involvement in a supportive community fostering an atmosphere for healing, connecting and informal consultations.
We offer two types of membership. Practitioner/Healer/Green Business (non-retail) and Holistic Marketplace (retail). As a practitioner/healer/green business you have up to 3 categories you are able to be listed under. We strongly suggest you pick categories that already exist to keep the directory as simplified as possible. In your description you may add extra information that will give more specifics. There are no individual categories in the Holistic Marketplace. If you would like both types of memberships you must purchase two separate memberships.
If you're interested in membership with the South Sound Healers Network, please fill out one of our Member Applications
Beginning April 1, 2012 yearly membership dues for Networking Practitioners and Businesses is $180. Membership rates for those joining throughout the calendar year will be prorated at $15 per month depending on which month you join. Click HERE to find the latest membership dues.
April 1st will be our official renewal date for all members. Payment must be received before your listing is posted. If you have any more questions you would like answered before filling out one of the forms above we encourage you to email us.
We also have a new membership status of "Supporting Member". This is for those individuals who believe in the mission of SSHN but who choose not to take part in the networking and advertising benefits of full membership. The benefits include an open invitation to meetings and special events. You would also be supporting a grassroots group whose goal is not only helping one another grow their business but also believe in the sense of community we promote.
You can mail your check payable to SSHN at:
South Sound Healers Network
15127 Main Street E., Ste. 104
Sumner, WA 98390
If you would like to receive emails from us please fill out the form below: